- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- Mainstreaming of Ayurved in India
- Clinical Research in Ayurveda
- Some issues of Research in Ayurveda
- Uses of Mercury
- Harnessing Science and Tradition
- Cancer & Ayurveda
- About Ayurveda
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
Rasnadi kashayam its Properties and usage
Rasnadi kashayam is also known as Rasnairandadi kwatham.
Rasnadi kashayam is the herbal tea or decoction specific for pain -upper legs in the hip, low back and legs.
Its reference is found in Sahasrayogam.
Rasna – Alpinia galanga
Eranda – Ricinus communis
Shunti – Zingiber officinale
Vasa – Adhatoda vasica
Sati – Curcuma zedoaria
Dusparsa – Tragia involucrata
Sahachara – Strobilanthes ciliatus
Ativisha – Aconitum ferox
Ghana – Cyperus rotundus
Bala – Sida cordifolia
Ikshura – Astercantha longifolia
Devadaru – Cedrus deodara
Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia
Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
How to prepare?
All the herbal ingredients are kept immersed in water overnight, next day morning, added with 16 times of water and reduced to 1/8th or 1/4th quantity by mild to moderate heat, filtered and it is to be consumed while it is warm.
Health benefits –
It is highly beneficial in low back pain, pain in legs and calves.
What is Rasnadi Kashayam tablet?
Rasnadi Kashayam is converted into tablet form by AVN’s innovative technology taking sufficient care to ensure maximum efficacy. Rasnadi Kashayam tablet is easy to consume, easy to avoid bitter tasting kashayam, easy to carry and easy to fix the dose.