- Amritarishta – Uses, Ingredients, Dose and Side Effects
- Abhayarista – Ingredients, Uses, Dose and Side Effects
- Dasamoolarishtam – Ingredients, Uses, Dose And Side Effects
- Action of Avipathi churna a modern point of view
- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- Mainstreaming of Ayurved in India
- Clinical Research in Ayurveda
- About Ayurveda
- Downloads (Ayurveda E books )
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
Ayurveda for Computer Vision Syndrome(CVS)
Computer is the most beautiful gift ever to the mankind from the modern day science. Most of us are exposed to the computers and work on it throughout the day..some of us do it overnight also. Even today’s children are no exception. Most of our day to day work depends on the use of computers. But at the end of the day our eyes get tired and sick. They dont recover even after adequate rest since we cannot avoid the cause…i.e the computers. This problem has become very common today. This condition is called CVS or Computer Vision Syndrome.People who spend more than two hours on a computer each day will experience symptoms of CVS or Computer Vision Syndrome.
Symptoms of CVS
Eye Strain: Feeling of irritation and tiredeness of the eyes.
Burning sensation in the eyes.
Headache or heavyness of the head.
General tiredeness and not awakening fresh in the morning.
Drowsiness during work.
Double vision & Blurring vision
Neck and Shoulder pain
Ayurveda and CVS:
If you are a professional or a student using computers for more than couple of hours a day and are experiencing one or more of the above said complaints, you are or might be a victim of CVS. You need to take caution and care for your eyes before your eyes give way. Dont worry.. Ayurveda can help you regain your eye strength and glow. Ayurveda helps rejuvenate your eyes and also make them capable of bearing the day to day stress.
Ayurvedic treatments for CVS
Shiro dhara/Shiro Abhyangam and/or Shiro pichu.
“Sarvendriyanam Nayanam Pradhanam” (Su Sam)
Eyes are gods greatest gift and are said to be the best among all sense organs as per Ayurveda. All our life activities are possible only when our vision is proper