- Amritarishta – Uses, Ingredients, Dose and Side Effects
- Abhayarista – Ingredients, Uses, Dose and Side Effects
- Dasamoolarishtam – Ingredients, Uses, Dose And Side Effects
- Action of Avipathi churna a modern point of view
- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- Mainstreaming of Ayurved in India
- Clinical Research in Ayurveda
- About Ayurveda
- Downloads (Ayurveda E books )
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
Aromatherapy - Natural Treatment For Migraine Sufferers
Migraine is a very common condition especially among women. In fact, almost 20 percent of American ladies will suffer from at least one migraine attack in their lives. Some people think that migraine is just a case of simple headache. Apart from the intense pain the head, migraine sufferers also experience nausea and vomiting and even visual symptoms such as having circles in the field of vision or seeing flashing lights. The cause of migraine is the expansion of the blood vessels in the head. One of the best ways to prevent migraine attacks from happening is to reduce stress. The common way of treating migraine is through the use of commercial pain killers that are usually chemical-based and has adverse side effects.
There are many over the counter pain killers that can address migraine attacks. Their accessibility is the reason why they are very popular. People should know that these drugs treat only the symptoms of the condition. They don't go to the root cause. Moreover, these drugs may have adverse side effects.
There are other safer ways to treat migraine. Natural treatments are by far safer than chemical-based pain killer in treating migraine attacks. One of the most popular ways of dealing with different ailment nowadays is the use of essential oils through a system known as aromatherapy. This form of treatment has been used for thousands of years to cure different kinds of ailments. Essential oils come from plants. These oils work with the natural healing abilities of the body to provide a general sense of well-being. These oils can be used for massages or they can be inhaled by using a diffuser or by simply mixing them with hot water in a bowl.
Aromatherapy has been proven effective against headaches. Some of the most common essential oils used for headaches include chamomile, peppermint, rosemary and lavender. These oils can also be combined together but you need the advise of an experienced aromatherapist to get the right mixtures. One of the best things about using aromatherapy oils is that it is actually a very inexpensive method. With the popularity of aromatherapy nowadays, essential oils can be easily bought at health stores and online. As suggested earlier there are many ways to use aromatherapy oils. One of the simplest ways is to simply rub some oil in the temples. This method has reportedly worked wonders for many migraine sufferers. You can also use the oil as part of a compress that can be placed either on the neck or forehead
It is also beneficial to inhale the scent of these essential oils. One way to release their scent is to use a diffuser or to simply put them in a bowl of hot water. This method is not recommended though for people who have respiratory conditions such as asthma. The essential oil of ginger is known to be effective in fighting the nausea caused by migraine.
Different migraine remedies work differently on people. You may need to experiment to determine the right treatment for you.
There are no guarantees that your migraines will leave forever.
That's the reason why it's vital to find the real basis of the problem and attack it with a genuine natural solution which will stop your migraines headaches. There is a that has to be addressed when you seriously start considering natural migraine headache treatments and we discuss them all stop a migraine headache from foods to your environment. Also you are able to download a free mini course on natural migraine headache treatments.