- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- Mainstreaming of Ayurved in India
- Clinical Research in Ayurveda
- Some issues of Research in Ayurveda
- Uses of Mercury
- Harnessing Science and Tradition
- Cancer & Ayurveda
- About Ayurveda
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
Five Easy Remedies For Headache Relief
A tension headache is pain caused by tightness in the neck muscles and can be caused by improper diet, lack of sleep, sleeping in the wrong position or stress and worry. While aspirin and other like medications can relieve these headaches taking too much medication can lead to serious consequences leading many people to seek natural and easy remedies for headache relief. Here are 5 easy headache remedies that can help to relieve that tension headache and its pain.
Neck and scalp massage. Massaging your neck and scalp can ease the tension in your neck and scalp muscles allowing them to relax and the blood to flow more freely which can result in the easing or even complete termination of that headache pain.
Placing damp hot towels on your neck muscles. Damp heat works to relieve the tension in the muscles and results in increasing the blood flow which can provide a remedy for that pain in your head. Sometimes, several applications of hot warm towels will be needed to adequately relax the muscles.
Cold Compresses. Cold compresses may work especially for those headaches that feels like a tight band around your head or seem to be centralized at the back of your head. Cold compresses works to numb the area and relieve the pain these types of headaches cause.
Proper Diet and adequate sleep. While adjusting your diet to eat foods that are more beneficial to your health and body and getting adequate sleep may not be a quick fix for that headache pain they can over time help reduce the frequency and the severity of your headaches bringing you long term relief from the pain.
Chiropractic Care. One of the best ways to treat and prevent tension headaches and other headaches as well is with chiropractic care. Chiropractors will take a medical history to try and help determine the underlying causes for your headaches, adjust your spine which can result in relieving pressure which could be a major cause of your headaches. They will also discuss with you dietary and lifestyle changes that can help reduce the frequency and severity of your headaches and may even send you to another doctor to eliminate other causes for your headaches.
Almost anyone can achieve relief from the pain of their headaches and these 5 easy remedies may help you to be able to achieve and free of that nagging pain