- Action of Shaddharana Choornam , A modern point of view
- Amritarishta – Uses, Ingredients, Dose and Side Effects
- Abhayarista – Ingredients, Uses, Dose and Side Effects
- Dasamoolarishtam – Ingredients, Uses, Dose And Side Effects
- Action of Avipathi churna a modern point of view
- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- Mainstreaming of Ayurved in India
- About Ayurveda
- Downloads (Ayurveda E books )
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
Ayurvedic Medicinal Herbs for Kidney Failure and Renal Calculi
Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): Punarnava is commonly called ‘hogweed’ and it is very useful herbal diuretic. It induces micturition and relieves painful micturition
Varun (Crataeva nurvala): Commonly known as ‘Caper’ is a used in Ayurveda for urinary tract infections and to break down renal stones. It is very effective for obstruction in urinary tract and helps in removing the renal stones.
Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris): Tribulus terrestris is used as a diuretic and herbal tonic for genitor-urinary system. It is sold as a power and stamina enhancer all around the world. It also increases the sperm count and sexual vigor and stamina. It clears away the obstruction in the urinary tract and is also act as anti-infective.
Rakt Chandan (P. santalinus- Red Sandalwood): Rakt Chandan is diuretic and anti-infective. It acts like a cooling agent in the urinary tract and is a urinary alkaliser.
Palaash (Butea monosperma): Also known as “flame of the forest” this beautiful red flowered tree is very useful for kidney problems. It is a urinary alkaliser and also relieves painful micturition.
Kaasni (Cichorium intybus): This is a very common weed and is commonly called ‘Chicory’. It is a very good alkaliser and also gives strength to the kidneys. Kaasni is used in Ayurveda for its benefits in acute and chronic kidney failure.