- Amritarishta – Uses, Ingredients, Dose and Side Effects
- Abhayarista – Ingredients, Uses, Dose and Side Effects
- Dasamoolarishtam – Ingredients, Uses, Dose And Side Effects
- Action of Avipathi churna a modern point of view
- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- Mainstreaming of Ayurved in India
- Clinical Research in Ayurveda
- About Ayurveda
- Downloads (Ayurveda E books )
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
Kaishore guggulu and its Medicinal Application
Kaishore guggulu is one of the very famous Ayurvedic herbal product. It acts as – aging skin health promoter, joint health, natural blood cleanser, useful as supportive dietary herbal supplement in many health conditions such as diabetes, skin diseases etc.
Name differences - kaishore guggulu, kaishor guggulu, kaishora guggulu, kaisora guggulu, kaisora gulgulu – all these terms are synonymous. They are all one and the same.
Composition of Kaisora guggulu – It is a composed of many herbs mainly – Ayurvedic triphala, Giloya (tinospora), guggulu, pepper, long pepper, ginger, Vidanga (false black pepper), danti, Trivrit and Guggulu.
kaishore guggulu benefits – It is used in combination with different Kashayam (herbal decoction) or kashayam tablet.
kaishor guggulu is useful in health conditions involving joints, skin.
It promotes natural wound healing and helps in quick and early wound healing in diabetics.
It improves digestion.
It is also useful in inflammatory conditions.
What is the dosage?
Usual dosage is two tablets two or three times a day, after food.
How long can it be taken?
It is safe for long-term use.