Brahma rasayana for stress and tiredness
There are many Ayurvedic herbal products explained for natural rejuvenation. Among them, Brahma rasayana stands as the choicest natural remedy for stress and tiredness chronic. It is an herbal jam preparation (similar to chyawanprash).
Shankhapushpi (Clitoria ternatea), Vacha (Acorus calamus) – Excellent memory enhancer, improves speaking capability
Amla (Indian gooseberry) – Excellent rejuvenator and anti oxidant.
Dashamoola, Pippali (Piper longum), Ela (Elttaria cardamomum) Twak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) – improves strength of respiratory system
Guduchi (Indian tinospora) – Powerful immunomodulator herb
Shatavari (Asperagus racemosus) – good for male and female reproductory systems and for gastric complaints.
Haridra – highly recommended anti allergic agent. good for skin, lungs and fights against cancer.
Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa), Ikshu(Saccharum officinarum), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Musta (Cyperus rotundus), Usheera (Vetivaria zizanioides) – cleanses and rejuvenates kidneys and bladder.
Bala – improves overall strength,
Vidanga – Embeila ribes- fights against toxins and micro organisms bacteria
Along with these, Brahma rasayana also contains Bimbi (coccinea indica – fights against fever), Jivanti (Holostemma annulare – a rejuvenator), yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) etc. herbs.
Which bring act synergistically on the body to bring about overall rejuvenation benefits.
Brahma rasayana Benefits:
Brahmanaa vihitam dhanyamidam praashya rasaayanam ||
Tandraa shramaklama vali palitaamaya varjitaaha |
Medhaasmrutibalopetaa babdhoovuramitaayushaha || - Ashtanga Hrudaya Uttara sthana – 39/22-23.
This herbal recipe has been prescribed by Lord Brahma. It rejuvenates the body and fights against tiredness, fatigue, early grey hairs, wrinkling (Skin rejuvenation and hair rejuvenation). It is the best anti aging formula. It also improves intelligence, memory and immune power.
- It is a good natural rejuvenating anti aging formula
- It helps to fight tiredness, fatigue, stress and aging.
Brahma rasayana dosage: 10 grams in the morning with half glass of warm milk or warm water, half an hour before breakfast.
Experimental and clinical study reports on Brahma Rasayana –
1. Studies in mice has demonstrated Brahma rasayana enhances the proliferation of spleen and marrow cells, humoral immunity, tumor cell killing activities. (Kumar, Kuttan & Kuttan 1999 a & b)
2. Administration of BR (Brahma Rasayana) accelerated the recovery of the haemopoetic system as seen by a rapid rise in total leukocytes. Both lymphocytes and neutrophils were significantly increased by Rasayana treatment.
3. Brahma rasayana inhibited methylcholanthrene induced sarcoma development