- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- Mainstreaming of Ayurved in India
- Clinical Research in Ayurveda
- Some issues of Research in Ayurveda
- Uses of Mercury
- Harnessing Science and Tradition
- Cancer & Ayurveda
- About Ayurveda
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
LEPAMS AND RASAKRIYA OF AYURVEDIC CLASSICAL TEXTS
KUMKUMAADI LEPAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) Effective for pimples, black marks and rings under the eyes. Used as a cosmetic as it improves complexion. Apply after washing the face.
MAHAATHIKTHAKA LEPAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) Indications similar to Rasothamadi Lepam. Used for external application in skin diseases.
RASOTHAMAADI LEPAM: (Rasarathna samuchayam)- Apply over wounds, pimples etc. after cleaning thoroughly. Best for cracks on the hands and legs.
ELANEERKUZHAMBU : (Sahasrayogam) - Used in eye diseases like inflammation, cataract and eye disorders caused due to heat and smoke - use 1 to 4 drops in each eye.