- Action of Shaddharana Choornam , A modern point of view
- Amritarishta – Uses, Ingredients, Dose and Side Effects
- Abhayarista – Ingredients, Uses, Dose and Side Effects
- Dasamoolarishtam – Ingredients, Uses, Dose And Side Effects
- Action of Avipathi churna a modern point of view
- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- Mainstreaming of Ayurved in India
- About Ayurveda
- Downloads (Ayurveda E books )
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
AAVARTHIES OF AYURVEDIC CLASSICAL TEXTS
Aavarthies come under the category of medicated Potentiated oil with repeated processing of the same oil. The process of medication is repeated to 7, 14, 41 or 101 times. This enhances the potency of oil.
5- 10 drops mixed in milk or kashayam or as advised by the Physician. Half the quantity for children. These are also used for nasal applications i.e. 6 to 8 drops in each nostril.
SAHACHARAADI - 7, 14, 21- Aavarthies (Ashtamgahrudayam) Used for Rheumatic complaints like Twitching, Convulsions, Neuralgia, Muscle Wasting. Also can be used for Insanity, Flatulance, Gynaecological diseases, Low back pain etc. Very effective in Sacrococcygeal pain, Sciatica, I.V D.P and Rheumatic diseases of the lower extremities.
KAARPASASTHYAADI - 7, 14, 21 Aavarthies (Sahasrayogam) Effective for Rheumatic diseases, Spondylosis, Hemiplegia, Numbness and Polymyalgia of shoulder. Special one for Facial Paralysis, Partial paralysis, Inability to move shoulder girdle etc.
KSHEERABALA - 3, 7, 14, 21, 41, 101 Aavarthies (Sahasrayogam) - For Rheumatic disorders especially for Facial paralysis, Hemiplegia, Convulsions, Paraplegia, Neuralgia etc. Very effective for Arthritis especially for Rheumatoid Arthritis with Burning sensation, headache etc.
DHANWANTHARAM - 7, 14, 21, 41, 101 Aavarthies (Sahasrayogam) - Generally used in Rheumatic complaints. Effective in Orthopaedic complaints, chronic fever, Flatulance, Obstinate urinary disorders, Insanity, Gynaecological diseases, Hernia and Tuberculosis.