- Action of Avipathi churna a modern point of view
- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- Mainstreaming of Ayurved in India
- Clinical Research in Ayurveda
- Some issues of Research in Ayurveda
- Uses of Mercury
- Harnessing Science and Tradition
- About Ayurveda
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
SEVYA THAILAMS OF AYURVEDIC CLASSICAL TEXTS
This group comes under medicated oil. This is meant for oral, nasal and anal administration. The time stipulation of the processing is adjusted as that of oils for intake (Mridu Pakam).
To be used by mixing 5-10 ml. with Milk or Kashayams or as per physicians advice.
BALA THAILAM: (Sahasrayogam) - Being very effective for Rheumatic complaints, this could be used for Oral, Nasal and external applications. Suitable for Gastric trouble, Cough, Vomiting, Fainting, Intestinal spasm, Tuberculosis, Epilepsy, Facial paralysis etc.
Oral: 10-15 drops mixed in Milk or Kashayam.
Nasal: 6-8 drops in each nose.
DHANWANTHARAM MEZHUKUPAKAM : (Ashtamgahrudayarn) Useful in all types of rheumatic disorders. Can be used for Vasthi.
ERANDASUKAM : (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For Hernia, Intestinal spasm, flatulence.
GANDHARVAHASTHIAADI THAILAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) Used as a laxative for rheumatic complaints.
GANDHA THAILAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For Fractures and related complaints. Very effective for Osteoporosis. Also can be used for rheumatic diseases.
HINGUTHRIGUNA THAILAM: (Ashtarngahrudayam) - For Hernia, Intestinal spasm, stomach pain etc.
MADHUYASHTYAADI SEVYAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - Effective in Rheumatoid Arthritis with burning sensation.
MAHARAJA PRASARINEE THAILAIVI: (Sahasrayogam) Effective for all types of Rheumatic complaints particularly for Rheumatoid Arthritis. Used for Partial paralysis, Hemiplegia, Convulsions, Hysteria, Numbness, Muscle wasting etc. It can be used for external application also.
NIMBAAMRUTHAADI AVANAKKENNA: (Ashtamgahrudayam) For Rheumatoid Arthritis and Skin Diseases. Good for regularising motion:
PIPPALYAADI SEVYAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For intestinal spasm, Gastric disorders, Hernia, Piles, Constipation.
SAHACHARAADI MEZHUKUPAKAM (Ashtamgahrudayam) - Specially used for Sacrococcygeal pain. If used as anal administration dues good result for Rheumatic complaints related to the lower extremities and lumbar region.