- Action of Avipathi churna a modern point of view
- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- Mainstreaming of Ayurved in India
- Clinical Research in Ayurveda
- Some issues of Research in Ayurveda
- Uses of Mercury
- Harnessing Science and Tradition
- About Ayurveda
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
KUZHAMBU OF AYURVEDIC CLASSICAL TEXTS
These are only for external application, unique to Kerala. Oil base of medicines for external application is substituted by a mixture of gingelly oil, ghee and castor oil.
Apply the kuzhamba heated or otherwise over the body and take bath in hot water after 30 minutes or as advised by the physician
BALAASWAGEINDHAADI KUZHAMBU: (Sahasrayogam) Improves body complexion and stamina. Useful fox tuberculosis, Skin disorders, Oedema, Chronic Fever, Insanity.
DHANWANTHARAM KUZHAMBU: (Ashtangahrudayam) To be used for children, pregnant women and also for post-natal care. This is very effective for all types of Rheumatic complaints.
ELAADI KUZHAMBU: (Ashtangahrudayam) - Effective for Bruises, Scabies, Wounds and Skin diseases.
ARPASASTHYAADI KUZHAMBU: (Sahasrayogam) - A special item for rheumatic complaints like Numbness, Pain.
KHAJITHA PINDA THAILAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) Produced by churning process and hence has stronger cooling effect than PINDA THAILAM and very effective in rheumatic complaints with burning sensation.
KOTTAMCHUKKAADI KUZHAMBU : (Sahasrayagam) - Best for all types of Rheumatic complaints and joint disorders.
LAAKSHADI KUZHAMBU: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For breathing trouble, Asthma, Insanity, Epilepsy and also suitable for Pregnant women. Improves body complexion and stamina.
PANCHASNEHAM: (Sahasrayogam) - For Rheumatic related stagnation, pain. Effective for Bone fracture, Bruises, Numbness in arms and legs, Wasting diseases.
PINDA THAILAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For Arthritis related burning sensation pain and oedema.
PRABHANJANAVIIVIARDSANAM: (Sahasrayagam) - Relieves all types of Rheumatic disorders and provides strength and health to the body. Also relieves Numbness, body weakness and Pain. More effective for Rheumatoid Arthritis and facial Paralysis:
SAHACHARAADI KUZHAMBU: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For all types of rheumatic related complaints like freezness, numbness and especially for Sacrococcygial pain.
VAATHAMARDHANAM KUZHAMBU: (Patent Medicine) Effective for Sprains, Pain and Numbness.