- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- Mainstreaming of Ayurved in India
- Clinical Research in Ayurveda
- Some issues of Research in Ayurveda
- Uses of Mercury
- Harnessing Science and Tradition
- Cancer & Ayurveda
- About Ayurveda
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
ASAVAMS OF AYURVEDIC CLASSICAL TEXTS
DOSAGE : Adults: 30 ml. tid or 45 ml bid after food.
Children : Half of the dosage of adults.
1. ARAVINDASAVAM: (Sahasrayogam) -
For all types of diseases in children.
Increases Appetite and body strength.
BHRINGARAJASAVAM: (Sahasrayogam) - For General debility and Cough. Increases body complexion, body strength and it is a Sexual stimulative tonic.
CHANDANASAVAM: (Sahasrayogam) - Used in Semenorrhoea, Nocturnal emissions and Urinary diseases. Improves body complexion and stamina.
CHAVIKASAVAM: (Gada Nigraham) - For loss of appetite, Anaemia and Sinusitis.
KANAKASAVAM: (Sahasrayogam) - For Asthma, Cough and Dyspnoea.
KLTMARYASAVAM: (Sahasrayogam) - For Menstrual disorders and Anaemia. Also can be used for Heart disease, Urinary retention, Urinary calculus, Seminal disorders and Tuberculosis.
LOHASAVAM: (Sarngadharasamhitha) - Effective in Anaemia, Obesity and Loss of appetite.
NIMBAAMRUTHASAVAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - Effective in Rheumatic complaints, Skin diseases and Sinus wounds. Also can be used for Cancer, Fistula - in - ano, Diabetes mellitus, Lymphadenitis, E.N.T. diseases and Bronchitis.
PANCHAKOLASAVAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam)- For Anaemia and Loss of digestive power.
PIPPALYASAVAM: (Sahasrayogam) - For Loss of appetite, Intestinal spasm and Anaemia.
POOTHEEKARANJASAVAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For Piles and related diseases, Fistula-in-ano and Urinary calculus.
PUNARNNAVASAVAM: (Sahasrayogarn) - Used for Oedema and Anaemia. Also can be used for Ascites, Splenic disorders and Liver disorders.
SAARIBAADYASAVAM: (Sahasrayogam) - Very effective in Diabetes mellitus, Rheumatoid arthritis. Also effective in Fistula in - ano and Venereal diseases.
SUKIJMARASAVAM: (Ashtamgahrudayarn) - For Intestinal spawn, Indigestion, Menstrual disorders. Increases the Fertility power in female.
USEERASAVAM: (Sahasrayogam)- Useful in blood disorders and Anaemia. Also can be used for Oedema, Warm infestations and Rheumatoid arthritis.