- Action of Shaddharana Choornam , A modern point of view
- Amritarishta – Uses, Ingredients, Dose and Side Effects
- Abhayarista – Ingredients, Uses, Dose and Side Effects
- Dasamoolarishtam – Ingredients, Uses, Dose And Side Effects
- Action of Avipathi churna a modern point of view
- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- Mainstreaming of Ayurved in India
- About Ayurveda
- Downloads (Ayurveda E books )
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
ARISHTAMS OF AYURVEDIC CLASSICAL TEXTS
DOSAGE : Adults: 30 ml. tid or 45 ml bid after food.
Children : Half of the dosage of adults.
ABHAYARISHTAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - Useful in Piles, Gas trouble and Constipation. Increases digestive power.
AMRUJTHARISHTAM: (Sahasrayogam) - For prolonged Fever, Malaria, Indigestion.
ARAGWADHARISHTAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - Used for skin diseases especially with itching and for chronic wounds.
ASOKARISHTAM: (Bhaishajyaratnavaly) - For Menstrual disorders and concerned Gynaecological diseases.
ASWAGANDHARISHTAM : (Bhaishajyaratnavaly) - For Psychological disorders and general debility. Also can be used for maldeveloped brains; Epilepsy, lack of memory, Weariness, Anxiety and tension.
AYASKRITHI : (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For Diabetes and Obesity. Also can be used for Piles, Skin diseases, Worm troubles; Distaste.
BALARISHTAM : (Bhaishajyaratnavaly) - Very effective in Rheumatic diseases. Increases digestive power, regains health.
DANTHYARISHTAM : (Sahasrayogam) - For Piles, Intestinal spasm and Ascites.
DASAMOOLARISHTAM : (Bhaishajyaratnavaly) - For General debility, Urinary diseases and loss of appetite. Also can be used for Gastric troubles, Vomitting, Distaste, Anaemia, Fainting, Ascites, Cough and Post natal care in women.
DASAMOOLAJEERAKAM : (Sahasrayogam) - For post natal care in women. Combined effect of Dasamoolarishtam and Jeerakadyarishtam.
DEVADAARVARISHTAM : (Sahasrayogam) - Useful in Rheumatic complaints and Diabetes.
DHATHRYARISHTAM: (Sahasrayogam) - For General debility and loss of appetite. It increases Immunity power, body strength and Intelligence.
DHANWANTHARARISHTAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For Rheumatic Complaints. Also useful for Fever, Intestinal spasm, Urinary complaints, Tuberculosis and Post-natal care in women.
DRAAKSHARISHTAM : (Sarngadharasamhitha) - Far General I debility and Anaemia. Also can be used for Dyspnoea, Constipation, Tuberculosis, Cough.
DURALABHARISHTAM : (Ashtamgahrudayam)- Far Piles, Constipation & Indigestion.
JEERAKAADYARISHTAM : (Bhaishajyaratnavaly) - For Postnatal care in women. Effective in Cough, Dyspnoea and Aphonia.
KHADIRARISHTAM : (Sahasrayogam) - For Skin diseases, Warm troubles and Cardiac complaints. It acts as a blood purifier.
KLJT.AJAitISHTAM: (Bhaishajyaramavaly) - Far Diarrhoea with blood & mucus, Bleeding Piles, Sprue.
LAKSHMANARISHTAM : (Bhaishajyaratnavaly) - Useful in Uterine disorders.
MOOLAKADYARISHTAM - Very effective in Infantile skin diseases such as Scabies, Erysipeles etc. Used for curing Oedema, Piles and Constipation.
MRUTHASANJEEVANI: (Bhaishajyaratnavaly) - For regaining the body strength. Increases Digestion and Intelligence. A sexual stimulative tonic.
MUSTHARISHTAM: (Bhaishajyaratnavaly) - Used for Infantile spree, Loss of digestive power, Diarrhoea and Distaste.
NIMBADYARISHTAM: (Sahasrayogam) - Used for Skin diseases.
PARPADAKARISHTAM: (Bhaishajyaratnavaly) - For all types of Fevers particularly for chronic Pyrexia.
PARTHADHYARISHTAM: (Bhaishajyaratnavaly) - For Heart diseases, Respiratory complaints and Hypertension.
SARASWATHARISHTAM: (Sahasrayogam)- A special medicine for increasing the Brain power. Useful for Anxiety, Epilepsy, Stammering and Loss of memory.
SARASWATHARISHTAM (With Gold):(Sahasrayogam) - More effective in diseases indicated above. Dose: Adult: 10-20 drops twice daily. Children: 5-10 drops twice daily.
SUDARSANARISHTAM: (Bhaishajyaratnavaly) - For chronic Pyrexia and related disorders. Effective for Eosinophilia.
VASAARISHTAM: (Gada Nigraham) - For Asthma and Cough. Also can be used for Dyspnoea, Haematemesis, Aphonia.
VIDAMGARISHTAM: (Sarngadhara Samhitha) - For Worm infestation, Abscess, Lymphadenitis, Locked jaw.