- Action of Avipathi churna a modern point of view
- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- Mainstreaming of Ayurved in India
- Clinical Research in Ayurveda
- Some issues of Research in Ayurveda
- Uses of Mercury
- Harnessing Science and Tradition
- About Ayurveda
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
Ayurveda and Beauty Care Drugs
Aloe Vera: Moisturizes & nourishes the skin. Relieves chapped lips, dry, itchy skin, minor infections and make the skin smooth, supple & younger looking.
Gajar Beej (Daucus Carota): Contains natural Vitamin A & E, scientifically proven to play wonders on skin by retarding its wrinkling process. It increases softness and provides a youthful and radiant look.
Quince Seed (Pyrus Cydonia): Brings out a younger looking skin.
Kheera or Kakadi Beej (Cucumis Satius): Coolant, Antiseptic, Freshens & Nourishes the skin. It has anti-aging properties and covers wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) : Antiseptic & Natural astringent. Gives freshness to the skin.
Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus): Softens and nourishes the skin and promotes elasticity. Provides proper nutrition to the skin cells and promotes radiance, Softens & nourishes the skin and promotes elasticity.
Kumkumadi Oil (Pharma copoeia): Very effective for pimples and acne. Brings out fairness and for beautifying the skin.
Chandan (Santalum Album): Has germicidal properties. It forms an invisible protective film on the skin bringing about a better balance between the surface oil and moisture content of the skin - valued since ancient times for beautifying the skin.
Manjith (Rubia Cordifolia): Very useful for skin, specially for retarding pimples and acne.
Haldi (Curcuma Longa): Antiseptic, useful for pimples and other skin problems. Makes skin fair, clear and glowing.
Charoli (Buchanania Latifolia): Provides proper nutrition to the skin cells and promotes radiance. Softens and nourishes the skin and provides elasticity.
Keshar (Crocus Sativus): Effective in the treatment of acne, pimples, blemishes, black spot. Brings out fairness.