- Action of Avipathi churna a modern point of view
- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- Mainstreaming of Ayurved in India
- Clinical Research in Ayurveda
- Some issues of Research in Ayurveda
- Uses of Mercury
- Harnessing Science and Tradition
- About Ayurveda
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
Healing Mantras of Tremendous Power
’Prayer is the very breath of God’
’Prayer is the very breath of God’. Therefore it is possible to experience ones personal God through the mystic sound of Mantras. Since God is all-pervading, he also exists in the form of the vibration of all sounds. Sanskrit believes that the sound of the word never gets ruined and that it has an everlasting value. Words in Sanskrit open out from their seed (beej) form. The root or seed may create a word, yet the word will vibrate to its best, and gives it tremendous power. These mantras anyone can chant, whenever the need arises, which I know is, always. A mala (rosary) of 108 beeds is recommended to be chanted. The simplest and most powerful Mantra is Om.
It is easier to achieve ones objective when one has faith, and also when the prayer is uttered with sincerity.
One generally prays when one has realized that for achieving that, which one desires, one needs to rely upon a Higher Power.
The above attitude, weakens our ego and purifies us, as we acknowledge our shortcomings.
Below are the mantras that one can chant for health, prosperity, success and strength and peace.
1. Mantra for Health2. Healing Mantra for skin disorders3. Easy Mantras for Busy People 4. Mantra for Success5. Mantra for Improving Life6. Mantra for a Peaceful Life7. Mantra For Prosperity8. Mantra for achieving child, son, spouse, prosperity 9. Mantra for the fulfillment of desires & release from Bondage10. Mantra for destruction of Evil & removal of Miseries
1. Mantra for Health:
• Shortest Mantra for Health: ’Aham Aarogyam’ meaning I am healthy. • Other ’Mahamrityunjay’ Mantra For health:
“Om! Tryambakam Yajaamahe Sugandhim Pushtee VardhanamUrva ruka meva Bandhanaat Mrityor Muksheeya Ma amrutaat”
Om Tryambakam: The 3-eyed One i.e. Lord ShivaYajaamahe: We all worshipSugandhim: Full of FragrancePushti: StrengthVardhanam: One who increasesUrvaa: Ripe cucumberArukam: Ready to be pluckedEva: Just likeBandhanaat: From bondageMrityo: Of deathMuksheeya: Bestower of salvationMa: NeverAmrutaat: Towards Eternity
Om! We worship Lord Shiva (The 3-Eyed One) who is full of fragrance and who nourishes all beings; may He liberate me from death, bestow salvation and (lead me) towards Eternity (Make me immortal) just as the ripe cucumber is severed (from the creeper) of its bondage.
2. Healing Mantra for skin disorders:
Om Hroom Hraam Hreem Hroom Hra,Mahadusta Lootha Dusta Phodee Vrna Om Hraam Hreem,Sarva Naashaya, Naashaya Pulim Thakhangena Chinna,Bhinna Bhinna Hum Phat Swaahaa.
Meaning: The Mantra has mostly ’beej’ (seed) mantras...
They have powerful vibrations, not necessarily meanings... naashaaya means ’remove’ or ’destroy’.
3. Easy Mantras for Busy People:
Below are simple mantras that one can chant during meditation like one or two word phrases for health and strength and peace.
For health: ’Aham Aarogyam’ meaning I am healthy. ’Om Trayamabakam...’ mentioned above, also for health, but longer.
For strength: Best is the Gayatri Mantra, but one or two phrases would be: ’Aham Brahmaasmi’ meaning ’I am God’.
For peace: ’Om Shanti Shanti Shanti’
4. Mantra for Success:
Krishna Krishna MahaayoginBhaktaanaam BhayankaraGovinda ParmaanandaSarvey Mey Vash Maanay
O Krishan, O Krishna!Thou art the Yogi of Yogis.Thou bestoweth fearlessness on Thy devotees.O Govinda! Thou art the giver of Supreme Bliss.Bring everything to my favour.
5. Mantra for Improving Life:
The following mantra can help improve one’s life or to help secure what your heart desire’s. More than just a mantra, it requires a surrendering of oneself to the Lord.
This Mantra is from Chapter IX of the Bhagvad Geeta. It is the Verse 22:
Ananyaa shchinta yanto maamYe janaah paryupaasateyTeshaam nityaa bhiyuktaa naamYogakshemam Vahaamyaham
It means:To those men who worship Me alone,thinking of no other, of those ever-united,(To those men, ever-united in love, who surrender to Me, after having done their best)I secure what is not already possessed,and preserve what they already possess.
6. Mantra for a Peaceful Life:
Sarveshaam Svaastir BhavatuSarveshaam Shaantir Bhavatu,Sarveshaam Poornam BhavatuSarveshaam Mangalam BhavatuOm Shanti, Shanti Shanteeh
May Health abound foreverMay Peace abound foreverMay complete abundance, abound foreverMay auspiciousness abound foreverOm Peace Peace Peace!
7. Mantra For Prosperity:
Aayur dehee Dhanam DeheeVidyaam dehee MaheshwariSamastamakhilam deheedehee mey Parameshwari
It means:Give me long lifeGive me wealth,Give me knowledge, O Maheshwari (Mother Goddess)O Parmeshwari, give me alsoeverything else that I desire
This is a mantra of Maheshwari. Maheshwari is the consort of Maheshwara, another name for Siva. It is said that Siva always grants the boons of those that pray to him or his consort.
8. Gauri Mantra for achieving child, son, spouse, prosperity:
Gauraageem Dhrut Pankaja Trinaya naam Shvetaambaraam Sinha gaam Chandrod Bhaashit Shekharaam Smit mukheem Dobhhyarhu vahteem gadaam Vidhi Chandraambuj yochi kaam tridasheiha Sampoojitaam dhrid va yom Gaureem Maana sapam kaje Bhagavateem Bhakteshta daam taam bhaje
It means:The Mantra describes the smiling countenance of Gauri Mata and requests the fulfillment of the desire.
The beej (seed) Mantra of Gauri Mata:Aum Hreem Shreem Glaum ga Gaureem Geem Svaahaa
9. Mantra for the fulfillment of desires & release from Bondage:
Aum represents the blueprint of Creation.Aum emerged from Brahman the Creator’s mouth before He created Creation.The Aum written in Sanskrit has a dot over the crescent.That dot is called the ’Bindu’ and it signifies the silence into which the Sound of Aum leads.
THE MANTRA:Om kaaram bindu samyuktam nityam dhyaayanti yoginahKaamadam mokshadam chaiva Omkaaraaya namo namaha
Which means:The sages constantly meditate upon the sound of Om and its ’Bindu’ (dot)We offer our obeisance to the Divine sound of Om repeatedly,Which has the power to fulfill our desires and release us from bondage.
10. Mantra for destruction of Evil & removal of Miseries: of Krishna & Rama
If your Ishta Devta is Krishna, then the following mantra is for you:
Krishnaaya Vaasudevaaya Haraye ParamaatmanePranatah Klesha naashaaya Govindaaya namo namaha
Which means:O Krishna! Son of Vaasudeva, You are the Supreme Lord, remover of miseries.You destroy all evil, O Govinda!I repeatedly bow to You!
SHREE RAMA IS CALLED ’MARYAADAA PURSHOTTAMMA’. HE IS CONSIDERED THE EPITOME OF DUTY.If your Ishta Devta is Rama, then the following mantra is for you:
I would chant the following Mantra if I wanted direction in the right path (for me) to follow.
Raamaaya Raamabhadraaya Raamachandraaya vedhaseRaghunaathaaya naathaaya Seetaaya pataye namah.
Which means:I bow to the Brilliant Rama, doer of good, Lord of the Raghus, the Beloved husband of Seeta.
EVEREST AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
4.B.H FORTE LEHYA
5.DAH-HUN COARSE POWDER
6.EVERVIN BATHING POWDER
18.SWASANANDHAM COCONUT OIL
19. THENKULA LEHYAM