- Action of Shaddharana Choornam , A modern point of view
- Amritarishta – Uses, Ingredients, Dose and Side Effects
- Abhayarista – Ingredients, Uses, Dose and Side Effects
- Dasamoolarishtam – Ingredients, Uses, Dose And Side Effects
- Action of Avipathi churna a modern point of view
- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- Mainstreaming of Ayurved in India
- About Ayurveda
- Downloads (Ayurveda E books )
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
Improve memory through Ayurveda and memory tips
Memory loss is a common problem faced by people across all age groups. Some it leads to disasters in our lives.
Here are a few memory improvement tips –
1. At the beginning, start writing down the daily goals, priority wise. And keep the paper chit with you all the time.
2. Ghee improves memory power – Shasyate Dhee smruti medha agnikaanskhinaam Ghritam. – For people seeking memory power, intelligence and digestive power, ghee is the best.
3. Ghee is a wonderful adjuvant. when herbal products to improve memory etc are advised, they should be taken with ghee,because lipid soluble herbal constituents cross blood brain barrier easily, to bring about the desired action at the level of brain. Even in normal circumstances, a little bit of ghee (say half spoon per day), included in your diet will be great. Since the quantity is less, there will not be any issues regarding lipid level increase.
4. Organize work schedule – Suppose you have to do a phone call to your friend, who is in hospital, bring vegetables from market for cooking, check the emails and also have to buy movie ticket online. Then the correct order will be calling your friend first, (it is important to get together with your ailing mates), bring vegetables from the market (it is important to have lot vegetables in your diet), then sit down to check emails, along with that you can buy the tickets. (its equally important to have relaxation you see!)
5. Pranayama for at least three minutes. It is one of the sure shot memory booster that I usually successfully prescribe to my clients!
6. Milk is another memory booster according to Ayurveda.
7. Playing memory games, sudoku, chess etc helps.
8. Regular exercise schedule also aids in proper blood circulation and energy supply to all parts of the body, so it also helps.
9. If you want to memorize an answer or a paragraph, reading it loud helps. Because, information enters your brain through your ears.
10. if you are having problem with memory, please do not curse yourself or unnecessarily do not check your memory power by trying to remember something. It hurts your self belief, creating negative energy. In case you forgot something, say to yourself – “that is ok, better luck and efforts next time” and move on positively.
11. Include fruits, fruit juices, almonds and vegetables in your diet. It gives sufficient nutrition to brain and are Satwic in nature.
12. breakfast can be a bit heavy, so also the lunch. But night dinner should be light and more with fibrous materials. Because, night, the digestive process will be slow. And may lead to indigestion. Ayurveda Says Agni - digestive pwer and memory are related to each other.
Sadhaka pitta is a type of pitta, which resides in brain and heart. And is related with will power, memory etc. Pitta and Agni are very closely related. So, memory and digestive pwers are linked.. according to Ayurveda.
So, proper diet plan also helps.
1. Brahmi (bacopa monneiri), Shankapushpi Clitoria ternatea), Shatavari (Asperagus racemosus) an Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) are a group of herbs having excellent anti oxidants, and immunomodulator properties. Many research studies show the role of these herbs in improving memory power.
MANOMITRAM TABLETS contains he above said combination of herbs. So, If you want a natural herbal boost to your memory, Manomitram will be best available option.
Dosage: one tablet in the morning and two tabelts at night.
After two months, one tablet in the morning and one tablet at night is beneficial.