- Action of Shaddharana Choornam , A modern point of view
- Amritarishta – Uses, Ingredients, Dose and Side Effects
- Abhayarista – Ingredients, Uses, Dose and Side Effects
- Dasamoolarishtam – Ingredients, Uses, Dose And Side Effects
- Action of Avipathi churna a modern point of view
- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- Mainstreaming of Ayurved in India
- About Ayurveda
- Downloads (Ayurveda E books )
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
AYURVEDIC TEATMENT FOR TINNITUS
it is due to eating wrong and negative foods and negative style of life… follow this method for one month…you will improve from 12th day…
holistic healing method..
when the body is having a disease, the patient should not be given a nutritious food… he should be asked to fast for 7 or 10 day… but he can take unlimited fruits(not sweet) and uncooked vegetables… this is also called semi-fasting method…during semi-fasting, the bodies energies will be conserved to fight and throw out the disease…that is why , patients are asked to stop so many negative foods …all high nutritious foods are negative foods for sick people…
sages consider water and uncooked vegetables as gods…by taking daily ,2 or three coldwater headbaths, you will be incresing your disease… yes, you are correct… by increasing or aggravating the disease, we can throw out the disease…
a person requires so much culture and intelligence, to understand the basic principles of holistic healing … this is part of yoga and spirituality…this is great indian science…
i am telling you about indian thinking, which the new generation has forgotten or is ignorant of culture…though this is called hindu thinking , these methods are prevalent in china,egypt japan,and east asia…
Holistic healing method….
1avoid milk ,curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea,horlicks,,
fish,eggs,f,alcohols for 30days.these are all
negative foods for a person with disease…unless these
foods are stopped ,he or she cant clean the body,blood
and nerves…persons without disease can take them…
2.daily eat 300 gms of uncooked cucumber( or 60 gms of uncooked bittergourd or 300 gms of blackgrapes containing seeds.)
3.daily have two headbaths with cold water .it contains magnetism(divinity).
4daily eat 20 gms of ginger uncooked..
5.daily eat 30 uncooked leaves of ponna ganti aku-telugu(ponnan kanni keera-tamil) and 20 uncooked leaves of coriander..
and 3 betel leaves..(after one week take 6 betel leaves)
6.you can eat rice items,wheat items ,ragi balls,jowar items of food..dont take ragi malt.
7,you can take daily oranges,promagenates,watermelons,pineapp…
Some home made herbal remedies might include:
Dried ginger powder – Mix jaggery and clarified butter with dried ginger powder, heat it and then eat it. It shall cure rustling noises in the ears.
Sesame oil – To calm the ringing in the ears, ten drops of warm sesame oil can be applied daily to each ear. Pour oil in the first ear and allow it to remain for five or ten minutes, then let it drain out. Repeat the same procedure with the other ear, lying on the other side. Typically, this treatment should alleviate tinnitus within eight to ten days.
Some herbal remedies exist which can be used to support all body systems involved in helping the ear to perform its tasks of clear hearing and balance, as well as the circulatory, cardiovascular, and nervous systems.
Some of the most common herbs & biochemic tissue salts used are
• Ginkgo Biloba is excellent for a number of cerebral and circulatory disorders. It is probably the most widely-used herb for tinnitus and many sufferers swear by this natural ingredient.
• Rosemary dilates and strengthens blood vessels and is an excellent circulation tonic. Rosemary is particularly useful for tinnitus that is caused or worsened by high blood pressure and other circulatory conditions.
• Avena Sativa is effective in reducing high cholesterol levels which can contribute to circulatory problems which cause tinnitus.
• Wild Hyssop s also useful in reducing pain and inflammation.
• Salicylic Ac. (30C) is indicated for tinnitus with loud roaring or ringing sounds, which may be accompanied by deafness or vertigo. This remedy is particularly useful in people whose symptoms began with a bout of flu, Meniere’s disease or long-term use of aspirin.
• Ferrum phosphoricum (Ferrum phos. D6) is a homeopathic biochemic tissue salt which supports the absorption of iron in the body. The protective myelin sheath which surrounds all nerve tissue needs iron to supply this vital nutrient to the nerve cells it encases. Regular use of Ferrum phos. can help to prevent dizziness, headaches and restlessness and is of great benefit for those who tend to feel irritable, tense and tired.
• Magnesium phosphate (Mag. phos. D6) well-known as a homeopathic painkiller, Mag. phos. is also of great benefit to the health of the nerves. It acts as a natural anti-spasmodic and a nerve and muscle relaxant and is also frequently recommended for stress headaches.
OTHER AYURVEDIC MEDICINES
4MARICHADI CHOORNAM etc...