- SOWA – RIGPA (Amchi system of medicine)
- Evidence based Ayurvedic Practice by CCRAS - Central council for Research in Ayurvedic Science
- Android App for Sahasrayogam
- Android App for Dravyaguna for Bams Students (free)
- Action of Shaddharana Choornam , A modern point of view
- Action of Avipathi churna a modern point of view
- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- About Ayurveda
- Downloads (Ayurveda E books )
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
Triphala guggulu – for haemorrhoids and fistula
Triphala guggulu is one of the best herbal remedy – haemrrhoids and fistula anorectal.
It is one of the ancient of Ayurvedic formulation. Its reference is found in Sharangdhara Samhita, an Ayurvedic Sanskrit textbook.
Ingredients of Triphala guggul tablets
Emblica officinalis – Amla
Terminalia chebula – Hareetaki
Terminalia bellerica - Vibheetaki
[These three together are called as Triphala.]
Piper longum – Long pepper and
Commiphora mukul – Guggulu.
Note – Triphala Guggulu and triphala Gulgulu are one and the same.
It is used as natural remedies for piles and fistula.
How Triphala gugglu is beneficial in piles and fistula?
Triphala is well known for its wound healing quality. It soothes the inflammed mucous layer and helps in checking the further infection.
Guggulu is one of the best known herbal anti inflammatory herbs of Ayurveda. It also helps in healing the inflammation of fistula-anorectal and haemorrhoids.
Triphala helps in easy bowel movements, a problem, often troubling the people with haemorrhoids.
Long pepper helps digestion and assimilation of food nutrients. It is also supports liver.
Dosage of Triphala guggulu –
Two tablets two to three times a day after food.