- Raw Material – Big Problem With Ayurvedic Medicine Making
- Asava And Arishta – Advantages, Usage In Children, Side Effects
- Chitrakadi Vati Vs Ajamodadi Churna – A comparison
- How To Know If An Ayurvedic Oil Can Be Taken Orally Or Not ?
- Factors That Make Ayurvedic Medicines Unique
- Traditional Vs Proprietary Ayurvedic Medicine – 7 Differences
- Difference Between Talisadi and Sitopaladi Churna
- Malahara kalpana: Ayurvedic Ointment Preparation
- Kshara: Properties, Types, Preparation Method As per Sushruta
- Ksharasutra Preparation Method: Detailed Explanation
- shudra Roga: Minor Diseases: Symptoms, Ayurvedic Treatment
- Roga, Rogi Pareeksha: Examination Of Disease And Patient
- Pratyaksha Bhadaka Bhava: Constraints For Knowledge Perception
- Characteristic Features Of Aapta: Author Of Authentic Treatises
- Tantra Dosha: Errors In Treatises, Traditional Text Books
- Tadvidya, Vigruhya Sambhasha: Friendly and Hostile Discussions
- Ashraya Ashrayi Bhava: Relationship Between Tissues And Doshas
- Bala Varna Krit Basti: Enemas For Strength, Fairness, Weight
- Roga, Rogi Pareeksha: Examination Of Disease And Patient
- Jnana and Karma Indriyas: Organs Of Sense And Function
- About Ayurveda
- Downloads (Ayurveda E books )
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
GHRUTHAM OF AYURVEDIC CLASSICAL TEXTS
Ghruthams are preparations in which Ground Drugs are bailed with Ghee and the prescribed Liquids according to the formula. Through this process we are ensuring the absorption of active therapeutic principles of the ingredients and preserving in fat medium.
10-15 ml once or twice daily followed by a glass of hot water or as directed by the physician.
AMRUTHAPRAASA GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) Specially used in Emaciation and Cough. Relieves Hyposthenia, General Debility and improves body complexion.
ASOKA GHRUTHAM: (Bhaishajyaratnavaly) - Used for various Menstrual disorders in women. Also can be used for Bleeding piles.
BRAHMI GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For Insanity, Epilepsy, Hysteria, Menstrual retardation. Also improves memory power and intelligence.
BRIHATCHAAGALAAI)IGHRLTI'HAM: (Bhaishajyaratnavaly) For Polyrmyalgia, Arthritis associated with muscular wasting, Tuberculosis, Sciatica, Facial Paralysis, Otalgia.
CHAARRNGERYAADI GHRUTHAM : (Ashtamgahrudayam) For Piles, Diarrhoea, Sprue, Prolonged fever. Increases digestion.
DAADIIVIAADI GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - Best for Anaemia, Indigestion. Useful for complaints in Stomach. Also can be used for Post natal care.
INDUKAANTHA GHRUTHAM: (Sahasrayogam) - For Rheumatism and Tuberculosis. Also can be used for Intestinal spasm, Stomach Pain, Intermittent fever. Improves Stamina.
DHANVVANTHARA GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For Diabetes, Anaemia, Abscess, Intestinal Spasm. Also can be used far Piles, Cough, Vomiting.
GULUTHIKTHAKA GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) or Rheumatic Complaints, Tumours and Skin Diseases. Also can be used for E.N.T., Disorders, Piles, Abscess, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sinus wounds, Fistula-in-ano.
JAATHYAADI GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For external use in all types of Wounds and Ulcers. Also can be used for Burns.
EVANTHYAADI GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For Eye diseases especially for Cataract.
KAARASKARA GHRUTHAM: (Sahasrayogam) - Used for Rheumatoid Arthritis. It relieves pain, oedema and burning sensation.
KALYAANAKA GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For Hysteria and Psychic Disorders. Also can be used for Fits, Insanity, Psychic, Anaemia, Infertility.
MAHAA PAISAACHIKA GHRUTHAM: (Sahasrayogam) relieves Insanity, Epilepsy. Increases brain power, memory power, grasping power.
MAHAKALYANAKA GHRUT'HAM: (Sahasrayogam) - Same as that of KALYANAKA GHRUTHAM, but more potent.
MANAL PANCHAGAVYA GHRUTHAM: (Sahasrayogam) - Have better properties than PANCHAGAVYAM GHRUTHAM.
MAHAATHIKTHAKA GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) For skin diseases. Also can be used for Fever, Epilepsy, Ascites, Fistula-in-ano, Piles, Jaundice, Anaemia, Intestinal spasm, Oedema.
MISRAKA SNEHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - Used in Hernia and Rheumatic complaints. Very effective for constipation, flatulance and intestinal spasm.
ADOLAADI GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam)- Used for Opthalmic disorders. Also can be used for E.N.T diseases.
PANCHAGAVYA GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For psychological diseases. Also can be used for Epilepsy, Insanity, Jaundice, Chronic Pyrexia. Increases brain power. Used in Mental diseases.
PHALASARPIS: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - Used in Uterine disorders. Effective for increasing fertility power in women.
RAASNAADI GHRl1TIlAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - Used in Rheumatism and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
SAARASWATHA GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For Aphasia. Increases grasping power, Memory power.
SATHAADHOWTHA GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - Relieves burns Skin diseases, Also can be used for Swelling, Pimples. Apply over Skin after cleaning in dermatological complaints.
SATHAAVARYAADI GHRUTAM: (Sahasrayogam) - Used for Painful menstruation, Urinary calculus and Urinary tract infection.
SWASANNDA GHRUTHAM - Very effective in Respiratory diseases like, chronic Asthma, Allergic Asthma, Bronchial Asthma.
SUKHAPRASAVADA GHRUTHAM - Helps easy delivery in women.
SUKUMAARA GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) A very food aphrodisiac. Effective for Hernia, Ulcers, Piles, Sprue, Vaginal diseases, Rheumatic disorders, Constipation, Oedema.
THIKTHAKA GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For skin diseases. Also can be used for Adenitis, Ulcers, Intestinal spasm, Oedema, Insanity, Cataract, Sprue, jaundice, Epilepsy, Ascites, Poison, Piles.
THRIPHALA GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahruclayam) - For all Types of disorders related to eyes. Especially for Cataract.
VARANAADI GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For Headache and Tumours. Also can be used for Hernia, Sprue, Ascites, Intestinal Ulcers, Indigestion, obesity.
VASTHYAAMAYAANTHAKA GHRUTHAM: (Sahasrayogam) Used in Urinary tract infections and diseases.
VIDAARYAADI GHRUTHAM: (Ashtamgahrudayam) Provides body strength and increases stamina. Relieves rheumatic complaints, wasting disease, intestinal spasm, twitching, Asthma, Cough.