- Raw Material – Big Problem With Ayurvedic Medicine Making
- Asava And Arishta – Advantages, Usage In Children, Side Effects
- Chitrakadi Vati Vs Ajamodadi Churna – A comparison
- How To Know If An Ayurvedic Oil Can Be Taken Orally Or Not ?
- Factors That Make Ayurvedic Medicines Unique
- Traditional Vs Proprietary Ayurvedic Medicine – 7 Differences
- Difference Between Talisadi and Sitopaladi Churna
- Malahara kalpana: Ayurvedic Ointment Preparation
- Kshara: Properties, Types, Preparation Method As per Sushruta
- Ksharasutra Preparation Method: Detailed Explanation
- shudra Roga: Minor Diseases: Symptoms, Ayurvedic Treatment
- Roga, Rogi Pareeksha: Examination Of Disease And Patient
- Pratyaksha Bhadaka Bhava: Constraints For Knowledge Perception
- Characteristic Features Of Aapta: Author Of Authentic Treatises
- Tantra Dosha: Errors In Treatises, Traditional Text Books
- Tadvidya, Vigruhya Sambhasha: Friendly and Hostile Discussions
- Ashraya Ashrayi Bhava: Relationship Between Tissues And Doshas
- Bala Varna Krit Basti: Enemas For Strength, Fairness, Weight
- Roga, Rogi Pareeksha: Examination Of Disease And Patient
- Jnana and Karma Indriyas: Organs Of Sense And Function
- About Ayurveda
- Downloads (Ayurveda E books )
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
TABLETS OF AYURVEDIC CLASSICAL TEXTS
Medicines prepared in the form of Tablets or Pills are known as Gulika. These are made by finely powdered, grinded raw materials to a soft paste with the prescribed fluids and is made into pills or tablets. As a part of the conversion of the Generic products into more convenient forms these are now getting gradually converted into machine made tablets.
One Pill or two Tablets twice a day along with Arishtams, Asavams, Kushayams or some other Liquids advised by the Physician. Half the quantity for children.
AANTHRAKUTAARAM GULIKA:(Sahasrayogam) - Effective for vas formation, Stomach pain, Indigestion etc.
ARIYAARAADI GULIKA: (Sahasrayogam) - Effective for Worm infestation, Scabies, Inflammations etc. in children.
CHANDANAADNARTHY: (Sarvarogachikitsaramam) - Used for Eye diseases and provides comfort to eyes.
CHANDRAPRABHA GULIKA: (Sarngadharasamhita) - For Diabetes and Urinary tract disorders. Also can be rued for Piles, Splenic disorders, Fistula-in-ano, Urinary retention, Anaemia, Oedema etc.
CHAARNGERYAADI GULIKA : (Patent Medicine) - Effective for Diarrhoea with blood and mucus, Stomach pain, Rectal prolapse etc.
CHLTKKUMTHIPPALLYAADI GiJLIKA: (Sahasrayogam)- Used for all types of Fever.
DHANWANTHARAM GLTLIKA: (Sahasrayogam) For Cough, Asthma, Gastric complaints, Vomiting, Rheumatic disorders etc. Good for Anti-natal and Post-natal care.
GOPICHANDANAADI GULIKA: (Sahasrayogam) - For Fever, Dyspnoea, Cough, Sprue etc. in children. Also can be used for skin diseases in children.
GOROCHANAADI GULIKA: (Sarvaroga Chikitsa Ratnam) - For Typhoid, Asthma, Cough. Effective for infantile disorders.
GULGULUPANCHAPALAM GULIKA: (Ashtamgahrudayam) Effective for Skin diseases and Fistula-in-ano. Also can be used for Piles, Sinus wounds and Neoplasms
HIMGUVACHAADI GULIKA: (Ashtarngahrudayam) - Used for Flatulance, Intestinal spasm and Loss of Appetite. Also can be used for Urinary disease, Liver and Splenic disorders, Piles etc.
KAANCHANAARAGULGULU GULIKA: (Sarngadhara Samhitha) Effective for Lymphadenitis, Cancer, Wounds, Intestinal spasm, Leprosy, Fistula-in-ano etc.
KANGAAYANAM GULIKA: (Sahasrayogam) - Relieves Piles.
KARU'THA GULIKA: (Sahasrayogam) - For Head ache owing to high temperature, mix it in rose water and apply over the forehead. Used as external application in Swellings, Sprains etc.
KHADIRA GULIKA: (Ashtamgahrudayam) - For Oral and dental diseases. Effective in Gingivitis, Stomatitis and Pyorrhoea.
KKIIVIIGHNA VADIKA: (Sahasrayogam) - Worm infestation and abdominal colic
KAISORAGULGLTLU: (Sahasrayogam) - Effective for Rheumatoid arthritis, Common wounds, Skin disorders, Fistula-in-ano etc.
MAHAADHANWANTHARAM GULIKA: (Sahasrayogam) - Effective for Rheumatic diseases. Also can be used for Cough, breathing troubles, Tuberculosis, Vomiting, obstinate Urinary complaints, Flatulance etc. Very effective for anti natal care.
MAHAAYOGARAAJA GULGULU: (Sarngadharasamhitha) Used for Rheumatic disease like Gout, Rheumatoid arthritis, Infective Arthritis etc. Effective for Sinus wounds, Worm infestation, Ascites, Splenomegaly, Flatulence, Piles and E.N.T. diseases. Improves body strength and vitality.
MAANASAMITHRAVADAKAM : (Sahasrayogam) - For Mental disorders. Increases Brain power and Memory power.
MANDOORAVADAKAM: (Sahasrayogam) - Effective for Anaemia, Jaundice and Diabetes. Also can be used for Piles, Leprosy, indigestion, Splenic disorders etc.
MARMA GULIKA: (Sahasrayogam) - For external use in Wounds, Bruises, Inflammations, Swelling, Sprain, Pain etc.
MUKKAAMUKKADUKAADI GULIKA: (Sahasrayogam) Effective for Fever. Increases digestive power.
MUKKAADIPURAMPADA (Sahasrayogam) - For external application on the eye lids. Effective for Oedema, Burning sensation, Pain and Redness of the eyes.
PONKAARADI GULIKA: (Sahasrayogam)- Relieves stomach Pain, Intestinal spasm, Gas formation, Indigestion etc.
SARVAROGAKULANTHAKAIVI GULIKA: (Sahasrayogam) I, Effective. for Debility, Tuberculosis, Asthma, Fever, Typhoid etc.
SHADDHARANAM GULIKA: (Salasrayogam)- Effective for , diseases such as Piles, Gastric disorders, Rheumatism etc.
SHIVA GULIKA: (Sahasrayogam)- Used for Urinary tract diseases, Diabetes and also acts as a general tonic.
SOORYAPRABHA GULIKA: (Sahasrayogam) - For all types of infective Fever and Dyspnoea.
SUDARSANAM GULIKA: (Bhaishajyaratnavaly) - Far all types of Fevers.
SWAASAANANDAM GULIKA: (Arogyakalpadrumum) - For Asthma and related complaints.
VAAYUGULIKA: (Sahasrayogam) - Effective for all types of Gastric complaints. Used for Dyspnoea, Cough, Nerve disorders etc.
VETTUMARANGULIKA: (Sahasrayogam) - Effective for Fever. Also used for Indigestion, Sprue etc.
VILWAADIGULIKA: (Ashtarngahrudayam) Used internally for Diarrhoea, Vomiting, Indigestion etc. externally for bites from snake; spider, mice, scorpion etc. Also used internally for Vomiting, Indigestion, Diarrhoea etc.
YOGAARAJAGULGULUVADIKA: (Bhaishajyaratnavaly) Effective for rheumatic complaints and arthritis.