- EKAKUSHTHA (PSORIASIS) Treatment Protocol by Ayush
- PANDU (ANEMIA) Treatment Protocol by Ayush
- JWARA (FEVER) Treatment Protocol by Ayush
- AMAVATA (RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS) Treatment Protocol by Ayush
- JALODARA (ASCITES) Treatment Protocol by Ayush
- AMLAPITTA Treatment Protocol by Ayush
- TAMAKA SWASA (BRONCHIAL ASTHMA) Treatment Protocol by Ayush
- KASA (COUGH) Treatment Protocol by Ayush
- BRAHMIDRAKSHADI KASHAYAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- BHADRADIKASHAYAM (GARBHARASKHAKASHAYAM) Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- BHADRADARVADI KASHAYAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- BALAPUNARNAVADI KASHAYAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- BALAJIRAKADI KASHAYAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- BALAGULUCHYADI KASHAYAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- ASHTAVARGAM KASHAYAM (SY) Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- ARDHAVILWAMKASHAYAM (SY) Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- ARAGVADHADI KASHAYAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- AMRITOTHARAM KASHAYAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- About Ayurveda
- Downloads (Ayurveda E books )
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
Rare Home Remedies of Ayurveda
Fresh juice of whole plant of Bhoonimba or Tulasi leaves 10mL + pepper powder 500 ml TID
Fresh juice of Guduchi or Drona pushpi 10 ml TID
Diet : Light food with Bitterguard and Ginger
Fresh Vasa leaf / Ginger juice 5mL + Honey 5ml TID
Kantakari root powder 5 mg + Hingu 2 gms + Honey chew 3-4 times /day.
Paste of equal parts of pepperpowder, sugar,honey and Ghee whenever required.
Vibheetaki powder and honey wherever required.
Coriander powder and Sugar in equal quantity with rice washed water whenever required. (This is beneficial for cough in children).
Leaf juice of Krishna Tulasi or Bhringaraja with quantity of honey repeatedly will relieve cough with itching in throat and expectation.
Lemon juice with honey and little salt.
Swara bheda (Hoarseness of voice)
Bala root powder with equal quantity of honey.
Throat infections (with inflammation)
Chewing a piece of Nirgundi root or Vacha
Amla pitta (Hyper acidity)
Hareetaki and Bhringaraj powder with old jaggery in equal quantities.
Decoction of Mango bark [20 ml ] repeatedly/hr
Decoction of Musta with honey
Decoction of Usheera and Ginger with Sugar and Salt
Raktatisara (Bloody Diarrhoea)
Kutaja bark decoction with Ginger juice (5ml).
Atisara with chardi (Diarrhoea with vomitting)
Parna Yavani leaf juice 5ml/hr
Usheera root powder with Coriander water repeatedly sip by sip
Ginger powder with Rock salt and hot water
Mootra Krichra (Dysurea)
Supernatent liquid of curd/10ml 0f Amlaki juice + 1-2 gm of cardamom powder twice/thrice daily before food.
Nasagata Rakta pitta (Bleeding from nose\Epistaxis)
Leaf juice of Vasa (10ml) with honey or sugar repeatedly
Use Doorva juice as nasal drops
Sheeta pitta (skin eruptions or rashes)
Amalaki powder 1 tsp. with jaggery 2-3 times/day
Ginger juice (10 ml.) with jaggery 2-3 times/day
Application of Tulasi leaf paste or Turmeric+ Doorva or Chandana powder + Gudoochi powder
Vipadika (cracks in foot)
Application of Amalaki paste
Vrana (Fresh wound)
Washing with the decoction of Bala root or Sariva root or Kutaja bark
Bandage with Arka leaf
Application of Kumari (Aloe) leaf pulp is beneficial in burns
Dusta Vrana (Chronic nonhealing ulcer)
Application of latex of Saptaparna tree
Krimiyuktha Vrana (Infected wound)
Application of garlic paste
Kushta (skin disease)
Use of Vasa leaves/Neem leaves and bark/ Sapta Parna bark for bath (Decoction) and application (paste).
Guduchi juice (10 ml) with old ghee internally
Turmeric powder with cow's urine
Pama and Kandu (Itching)
Application of Maricha powder and Ghee paste
Latex of Arka leaves application
Pooti Karna (Otitis)
Tulasi leaf juice as ear drops (5+6 drops) twice daily.
Eye diseases like conjuctivitis
Use Neem bark decoction or Tender leaf juice of Shigru (Drum stick) and Honey as eye drops.
Stammering in children
Vacha powder with honey and given to lick along with speech training.
Youvana Pidaka (Acne)
Apply the paste of shalmalee kantaka with milk twice daily after cleaning the face.
Mukha paka (Mouth ulcers)
Chewing the jasmine leaves
Indralupta (Alopasia areata)
Application of paste of Hibiscus flower+black cow's urine
Application of Karaveera juice/ Dhattura leaf juice
Danta Shoola (Tooth ache)
Gargle with Neem bark decoction
Use tooth powder of Bakula seeds
Fill the latex of Saptaparna tree or heated Hingu/ Clove oil to dental cavity
Guduchi juice (10ml) with honey twice daily
Haridra powder (1 tsp) and Amalaki powder (1 tsp) twice daily
Juice of neem leaves 10 ml twice daily
Shunti and jaggery in equal parts twice daily.
Guduchi leaf paste with butter milk twice daily
Vacha powder with honey with diet of Yava
Vata Roga (Rheumatic pains)
Nirgundi root decoction 40 ml twice daily
Paste of garlic (2 gms) and Ghee (5 ml) twice daily
Application of poultice by Tamarind leaf paste