- SOWA – RIGPA (Amchi system of medicine)
- Evidence based Ayurvedic Practice by CCRAS - Central council for Research in Ayurvedic Science
- Android App for Sahasrayogam
- Android App for Dravyaguna for Bams Students (free)
- Action of Shaddharana Choornam , A modern point of view
- Action of Avipathi churna a modern point of view
- Pharmaceutical Study of Sri Siddhadaradamruta Rasa
- Types of digestive tracts / nature of bowels or Kostha in Ayurveda
- Types of digestive fires or Agni in Ayurveda
- Tridosha - Vata, Pitta and kapha
- Ayurveda as perceived by a student of life sciences
- Fusion of Ayurveda with Science of Nanomaterials
- Importance of Research in Ayurveda
- If Miracles to Happen
- 'Nano' World and Ayurveda
- Thermal analysis in Ayurvedic drugs
- Understanding Ayurveda : An Experience Based Science in Terms of Evidence Based Science
- Disparity in the growth of herbal medicines in competing with their modern equivalents
- Perspective of Ayurveda
- Integration of AYUSH with Modern System of Medicine
- About Ayurveda
- Downloads (Ayurveda E books )
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
METORRHAGIA AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT
In Ayurveda metorrhagia is described as “RAKTA PRADARA”.
This conditions may arise due to the imbalance of the hormones which is caused by the aggravation of pitta.
Ayurveda can help you
Metrorrhagia is the term used to describe bleeding between periods, or bleeding unrelated to the menstrual period.
Who gets it?
Any female who has begun menstruating can experience metrorrhagia.
1.Metrorrhagia can be caused by a hormonal imbalance. The start of menstruation during puberty and the length and regularity of the menstrual cycle is controlled by hormones produced in an area of the brain called the hypothalamus, as well as by the pituitary and adrenal glands.
2. The type of hormonal imbalance that causes metrorrhagia can occur when hormone medications, such as birth control pills, are used improperly.
3.Many causes of metrorrhagia are related to the cervix or uterus, including
* inflammation or infections
* non-cancerous polyps (growths)
* scar tissue in the uterus (adhesions)
*and the growth of uterine tissue outside the uterus (endometriosis).
Metrorrhagia can also be caused
* by miscarriage
* a pregnancy that is developing in the fallopian tubes (tubal or ectopic pregnancy)
* the use of an intrauterine device (IUD) for birth control
* or chronic medical problems such as thyroid disorders
* and blood-clotting disorders.
*A women or teenager who is suffering from metorrhagia will experience light to heavy bleeding between her regular menstrual periods
*Depending upon the cause she may or may not have a cramping abdominal pain with tyhe bleeding.
*Metrorrhagia caused by miscarriage or a tubal pregnancy almost always includes cramping, which can be severe.
INVESTIGATION AND DIAGNOSIS
*Doctor will take complete medical history, particularly the frequency and length of your menstrual periods.
*Doctor may ask you to keep a calendar of your regular periods and any days of bleeding in between
*Doctor will want to know how heavy the flow is, and if you experience any pain.
*Doctor will perform physical examination, including a pelvic, or internal, exam.
-ULTRASOUND PELVIC REGION
Ayurvedic therapies are designed to balance energetic, emotional, mental, physiological and immune responses of the individual to ensure long-lasting and permanent relief.
Ayurvedic therapies coax the body to heal itself, naturally
Ayurvedic therapies stabilize hormonal imbalance and improve the uterine tonicity
Ayurvedic therapies not only reduce profuse menstruation, but also help the body to restore its normal physiological cyclical rhythm of menstruation.
USEFULL AYURVEDIC DRUGS