- EKAKUSHTHA (PSORIASIS) Treatment Protocol by Ayush
- PANDU (ANEMIA) Treatment Protocol by Ayush
- JWARA (FEVER) Treatment Protocol by Ayush
- AMAVATA (RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS) Treatment Protocol by Ayush
- JALODARA (ASCITES) Treatment Protocol by Ayush
- AMLAPITTA Treatment Protocol by Ayush
- TAMAKA SWASA (BRONCHIAL ASTHMA) Treatment Protocol by Ayush
- KASA (COUGH) Treatment Protocol by Ayush
- BRAHMIDRAKSHADI KASHAYAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- BHADRADIKASHAYAM (GARBHARASKHAKASHAYAM) Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- BHADRADARVADI KASHAYAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- BALAPUNARNAVADI KASHAYAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- BALAJIRAKADI KASHAYAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- BALAGULUCHYADI KASHAYAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- ASHTAVARGAM KASHAYAM (SY) Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- ARDHAVILWAMKASHAYAM (SY) Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- ARAGVADHADI KASHAYAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- AMRITOTHARAM KASHAYAM Uses,Ingredients,Reference and Indication
- About Ayurveda
- Downloads (Ayurveda E books )
- AYURVEDIC PATENT MEDICINES
- CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND ITS AYURVEDIC TREATMENT In Ayurveda Cervical spondylosis is discussed
- Ayurveda Treatment For All Common Fever
- Ayurvedic treatment for Dengue Fever
- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR TONSILLITIS
- ManasaMitra Vatakam and its Treatment Application
Important Anti Inflammatory Ayurvedic Herbs
Inflammation is the body’s reaction towards any type of irritation or infection or injury. The anti-inflammatory Ayurvedic herbs are used for natural cure of inflammations. It is the body’s natural defence to save the body from any kind of harm. Hence, inflammation can occur when there is less immunity in the body to fight against any injury to the body or it can also occur due to over responsiveness of the body.
These unfortunate inflammations can lead to serious health problems such as diabetes, arthritis and even cancers. Then, anti-inflammatory Ayurvedic herbs becomes useful to treat those health conditions in a natural way without any side-effects. The various anti-inflammatory Ayurvedic herbs are described in this article.
Anti Inflammatory Ayurvedic Herbs
Some important Ayurvedic herbs are given as follows:
Guggul – This herb has both cholesterol lowering and ant-inflammatory properties. It also helps relieve pain in conditions like fibromyalgia and rheumatism. The herb should be taken in raw or powdered form.
Turmeric – It is an excellent anti-inflammatory herb for various conditions like arthritis, gout, tendinitis, immune disorders and injury. It is added to food and can be taken directly.
Ginger – It is also commonly used anti-inflammatory herb. It can be added to food or taken directly. Ginger tea is prepared which has high anti-inflammatory properties.
Neem – It is a highly beneficial Ayurvedic herb. It helps relieve joints pain and muscles aches. It also has anti-fungal and and anti-bacterial properties.
Basil – It is also a common anti-inflammatory herb. It is used to treat cold, cough and sore throat. Herb’s oil has an anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
Few other herbs which are considered to be powerful anti-inflammatory Ayurvedic herbs are:
The above are some of the important anti-inflammatory Ayurvedic herbs.
Some Signs of Inflammation
Rubor – Redness
Dolor – Pain
Tumor – Swelling
Calor – Heat
Functio laesa – Loss of Function
The primary symptom of inflammation cannot be pain, as many organs in the body do not have pain sensitive nerves.